Advanced Password Manager is lightweight able to detect the identity and can delete identity traces from PC after saving them to an encrypted vault secured by one master password. It helps to organize and manage the passwords. It is easy to use and download Advanced Password Manager.
Overview of the Advanced Password Manager
Advanced Password Manager is a tool to facilitate that provides an all-in-one password management solution to load the password only once and lock them securely with a master key. To access the password manager we need to remember the master key so that secures and cleans identity traces found on PC to a secure cloud. Advanced Password manages all new and old passwords to saves time by auto-fill forms so that it will use the master password for all. It can keep the information safe and secure by creating a strong password while accessing on major browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer to ensure the protection of the PC.
Key Features of the Advanced Password Manager
- Advanced Password Manager will protect all passwords Identity traces such as personal information like passwords, cc details, social security numbers and profile numbers.
- Password Manager will provide to create a master password for all accounts for safe and secure.
- Auto-fill login credentials using Advanced Password Manager’s add-on will save the time for the saved data.
- Securely save your online accounts, traces from the system by encrypting them and uploading them to cloud vault using AES-256 encryption.
- Sync passwords, credit card details and more across browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer through its extension to ensure the security.
- Generate strong passwords to ensure the protection of the unique identity.
Conclusion of the Advanced Password Manager
Advanced Password Manager keeps the password secure and safe while accessing online traction and social networks with the Master Key. It scans and cleans for any identity traces from each and every corner for full protection of the PC.
System Requirements of the Advanced Password Manager
Operating Systems: Windows XP/ Vista / 10 / 8 / 7
Memory: 1 GB RAM is required
Processor: 3 GHz Processor is required
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free disk space is required