WhatsApp is one of the most popular applications that had widely used in PCs and mobiles also. The users are increasing day by day they were reached about 1 billion people are using WhatsApp daily in over 180 countries around the world. The Usage of WhatsApp increased gradually. WhatsApp web is a free software that can be installed in a computer and as well as in mobile phones. WhatsApp was incorporated in 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum they had worked previously in a company called Yahoo Company.
On 24 February 2009.WhatsApp was officially launched WhatsApp web in late January 2015 through an announcement on Facebook by Jan Koum.In WhatsApp Web, all browsers are supporting the WhatsApp web option Except internet explorer.On January 21, 2015, the desktop version of WhatsApp is available in following platforms like android, Blackberry, Windows andLater it supports mobile phones like IOS, Nokia series a40, a60 etc.
On January 21, 2015, the desktop version of WhatsApp is available in following platforms like android, Blackberry, Windows andLater it supports mobile phones like IOS, Nokia series a40, a60 etc.
On may 10 2016, the messaging service was introduced for both windows and OS operating system. It supports operating systems like Windows and Mac.
How To Use WhatsApp Web IN Chrome And Other Browsers:
WhatsApp web is firstly launched in chrome only and later it is announced in other operating system platforms.WhatsApp web is now accessible on both windows and also Mac versions. This application works on the cross-platform software. The receiving and sending messages are fully secured. The developer had made end-to-end encryption. At this time only the WhatsApp is available only on Windows, Mac and later the developers launched in other platforms also like Nokia a40 series, Microsoft internet Explorer.
Firstly, the users who are looking to use WhatsApp web simply they have to open any browser especially chrome and then navigate to their website
- Open a WhatsApp webpage in your mobile and also website.
- Different Operating system had different types of options to navigate
- In Android: Chat Screen>menu>WhatsApp web.
- In Nokia: Chat screen>WhatsApp web click on it.
- In iPhone: Go to setting> WhatsApp web.
- In Blackberry: Chats>menu>WhatsApp web.
- In Nokia S40: Swipe up from the bottom then click on WhatsApp web.
- In each and every mobile the process is different but the last step is similar.
- A QR Code appears on the page we have to scan it.
- It navigates to another window in your computer.To avoid the data charges we recommend to use Wi-Fi only.
Highlight Features in WhatsApp Web:
- WhatsApp had a highlight feature in texting a message.
- For Example, User can bold, Italicize, strike the text by using
- To bold we had a use (“asterisk”), italicize we had the use (_italicize_), for a strike we had the use (tildes) through strikethrough.
- It had end-end-encryption so data cannot be unsecured.
- New improved status bar.
- We can mute unwanted conversations.
- Video calling feature with excellent quality.
- Import and Export a conversations and download and backup to Google drive.
- Easy to share documents up to 100Mb.
Pros And Cons Using WhatsApp Web:
- Texting is more convenient.
- Sending the links very easier.
- Hanging problems had been solved.
- A Huge amount of data can download were comparing to mobile.
- We can’t block contacts in WhatsApp web.
- The constant internet is required.
- Comparing to android devices, Ios devices are not running smoothly.
- Operating System: windows 7/8/10.
- Ram: Min 2GB.
- Processor: Intel.
- Internet Connectivity required.
- Webcam required.