Virtual CloneDrive is specially designed to create the ISO images. It is a tool which is same like the DVD or Blu-ray drive. Also, there is the facility to put the image files into the drive from the hard drive or network drive. The software supports to various versions of Microsoft Windows (32 and 64Bit). Very much simple to install it in your PC but after completion of the installation process the users should reboot your computer it is compulsory.
Also easily update the Virtual CloneDrive latest Version in your system. There are many changes can be visible compared to the previous version of the application. Making use of the software is very easy to the users, so quickly try to install or download it to your PC. Supports the Virtual Clone Drive for Windows 7 version also the interested users can download it immediately.
At a time CloneDrive supports 15 virtual drives. It is a free tool CCD, DVD, IMG, ISO is some of the formats which are supported by the application. Also few more formats such as UDF, BIN.
The software is a free tool it means one can download it from the internet with no cost. You can mount the image files into the Virtual Clone either from DVD or CD. Virtual Drive application is the freeware so to the interested users contain the chance to download it with no cost.
Key Features of the Virtual CloneDrive are:
- The more helpful thing to the users is the application supports ISO, BIN, CCD formats.
- Automount last image.
- By making use of the eject button there is the possibility to unmount the image.
- An essential thing is supported 15 virtual drives at a time.
Virtual CloneDrive System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/10 (32 and 64Bit)
- Requires 500 MHz Processor and 256 MB RAM
Also every, user definitely remembers one thing that requires administrator rights to install the application on your PC.
What’s New in Virtual CloneDrive Latest Version
- In windows 8 added the extra feature that is a workaround which is used to check the bugs while mounting the image file on the samba share.
- Identify some of the minor changes and improvements in the new version of the application.
Virtual CloneDrive Software Pros and Cons:
Pros: As it is a lightweight application and also very much simple to mount the files.
Cons: Takes a lot of space to access the CD/DVD images.
The application is simple to use the interested ones try to download it.