ACDSee is the best tool to search, edit and organize your photos that too very easily. This software is mainly useful to the professionals as well as to the new learners. You can download as well as install it on your PC simply. But the important thing is the operating system which is used in your computer must be windows. Also one more important point ACDSee Ultimate 10 supports only some versions such as Windows 7/8/8.1 or Windows 10.
ACDSee Ultimate 10 is available to download now itself. ACDSee includes the various features. By which the photographers can improve their creative skills in editing the images. As it is the software released in 1994 as a 16-bit application. But now the ACDSee supports 64-bit windows version. By making use of the application you can save the images as individual files, videos, slideshows and more.
ACDSee includes powerful editing tools. By using this one can do 50 special effects to the image. While browsing you can get the information about the various photo editing tools which are available in the market. But ACDSee included most advanced editing tools Digital Asset Management, Skin Tuning and other.
Advanced and extra editing features are included in the latest version. After editing the photos you possess the chance to upload them to Flickr, SmugMug, Zenfolio, Facebook or its own custom cloud storage device.
Key Features of ACDSee Ultimate 10 are Discussed Here
- Develop Mode: With this feature, you can perform a number of parametric adjustments in order to design a RAW conversion environment.
- Digital Asset Management: Users also possess the chance to add hierarchical keywords, categories, and location data to your images.
- Smart Brushing: It helps to provide the special effects to the image especially giving the smooth adjustments such as clarity, contrast, sharpness in develop mode.
- Skin Deep: No need for foundation, concealer because by using the tool one can change the skin tone in the image.
More Improved Features are:
- Increased Stability
- Improved Lens Detection
- In the Develop mode and layered Editor, speed and performance have been improved.
ACDSee Software System Requirements:
- Definitely, possess the 2 GHZ or faster Intel Pentium Processor
- 512 MB of Video RAM
- Available 2 GB Hard Disk Space
Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64 bit)
ACDSee Ultimate 10 Pros and Cons:
Pros: The tool is easy to use. Another advantage the application consists of the excellent editing tools.
Cons: The drawback or disadvantage related to the software possess inconsistent interface.