What is MKV?
Before We start, we have to tell something about MKV files. Most of the people are confusing with (.MKV) extension files. Many times we saw MKV files like (myvideo.MKV). We share some details about MKV files.
MKV is a Multimedia file format that contains number of Videos, audios, and pictures. It works like a container which holds all type of files in one part. MKV file size is very large. It doesn’t play directly on your Windows media player. we need some tools or softwares.
How to Play MKV Files on windows?
We provide you a tool. That is MKVtoolnix. With using this tool you can play mkv videos directly on Windows.
MKVtoolnix is a cross-platform application. It is a collection of tools. Like (MKVextract, MKVmerge, diskspaceMKVinfo, MKVedit), And also you can use for creating, edit, split, Extract the MKV files. It supports on windows. It is used for displaying MKV videos, adding audio files to your video and creating subtitles on your video.
MKVtoolnix saves your disk space. because MKV files are very large in size. MKVtoolnix supports not only MKV files it supports all types of Video formats.
- Simple user Interface
- it supports all video formats.
- it is available in multiple languages.
- MKVtoolnix supports all video, audio formats.
- MKV files are updated to many video formats.
- It supports multiple platforms like windows, Linux, Unix
- It uses very low CPU and RAM.
- Operating system: Windows XP,windows7, windows 8,10, Linux, Unix
- Hard Disk: 300 MB Space Required.
- RAM: 512 MB required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or above.
- It is an open-source application
- It supports all windows versions.
- It is a small size application, easy to download.
- Some updates are required.
- It doesn’t have the user guide.
How to Download MKVtoolnix:
For Windows 64-Bit »»» Download Here
For Windows 32-Bit »»» Download Here