AVG internet security is a well know and one of the best-advanced antivirus in the market used by many software users. AVG internet security as an essential tool that protects your PC against malware, including viruses, Trojans, worms, rootkits, dialers, adware and spyware and it also provides protection for an unlimited amount of computers, tablets, and phones.
AVG internet security interface is very simple and easy to use.
What’s New about AVG Internet security 2017?
AVG Internet security not only protects your PC from Viruses or Malware but also check the performance issues and block any unbehavourial issue if found on the web that creates your PC to slow down. AVG Internet Security makes us feel safe from the fake websites, downloads, and links. It also helps us to keep and protects the private data. To be safe with powerful firewall protection this prevents any theft of data from your PC.
Technical Specification & System Requirement Specifications
- Software full name: AVG Internet Security 2017
- Developer: AVG Technologies
- License type: Official Trial
- Setup filename: AVG_Protection_755.exe
- Limits: 30-day working trial
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 1.8 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Hard disk free space (for installation): 1600 MB
Key Features of AVG Internet Security are:
- Antivirus – Web and Email, Computer Protection: AVG Internet security scans each and every corner of your computer for viruses, spyware, rootkits, Trojans, and other malicious malware and helps in real time to keep your computer safe and secure.With the help of PUA Scanner (Potentially Unwanted application), it scans and blocks the links downloads and email attachments. Software analyzer works in real time to stop the unusual behavior of your computer and warns you if anything is inappropriate.
- Hackers Attack Protection: AVG enhanced firewall Blocks hackers and snoops who are trying to watch onto your computer to steal your files, photos & passwords and private data stored. It protects in both the networks wired and wireless.
- Private Data Protection: Encrypts and hide your most private photos and files, documents, put a password-protected virtual disk on your PC. Use Windows Explorer to move files into your Data Safe and open them just like any other disk. So, even if your system gets into other hands, you can prevent family, friends, and thieves from seeing it.
- Payment Protection: Usage of the online banking, shopping and browsing is commonly seen in present scenario and we think to have safe secure protection for all these and AVG internet security plays prominent role in helping from fake websites and stop you from giving credit card numbers and passwords and other personal data, block spams, scams. AVG do prevent criminals from hijacking your DNS (domain name system) settings by using our own secure DNS servers to faithfully direct you to real websites.
- Protects Your Whole Family: AVG Internet security easily protect your whole family, if there are many devices still, you can do all this from a single dashboard with built-in dashboard lets you check up on the security and performance of all your AVG-enabled Windows, Mac, and Android devices from anywhere in the world. With the help of remotely manage AVG applications, you can access your other computers, mobiles, and tablets.
Apart from the above main features, there are some interesting features of AVG internet security are:
- No Slowdowns
- Link Protection
- Mobile Protection
- Secures Unlimited Devices
- Easy-to-action advice and alerts
Reviews of AVG Internet Security
- It protects unlimited Windows, MacOS, or Android devices.
- Comprehensive Android security. Encrypted storage for sensitive files.
- Good Feature set with many protection levels
- Good Independent rating for the malware & other malicious viruses.
- User-friendly with many customized features. The user interface looks good and it’s easy to navigate and use on any kind of device, both with a mouse and a keyboard and with your finger on a touch screen
- The security suite has little to no negative effect on your computer’s speed and performance
- Malware and virus protection was good, but its antiphishing can only be described as, “bad.”Poor scores blocking fraudulent and malicious URLs. The web browser extension included doesn’t work and always says that the websites you visit are safe although they may not be safe
- There are no statistics and logs about what has happened on your computer
- The antivirus module doesn’t automatically scan, nor ask if you want to scan removable drives for viruses
- No iOS protection