AIMP is the best Music player which is available in market support for a large number of audio formats and playlists as well radio stations & Movies and was developed by Russian developers.
AIMP is the music player designed with good sound quality with customizable functionality. AIMP is able to play media formats, such as MP3, FLAC, MAC, AAC, M3U, OPUS, OGG, TTA, RMI, WMA, WAV and many others. AIMP is lightweight and uses minimal system resources. This program includes an 18-band equalizer, with rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files.
Technical Specification & System Requirements:
- Title: AIMP 4.13.1887
- File size: 9.07MB (9,512,864 bytes)
- System Requirements: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Minimal screen resolution: 1024×768
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: February 20, 2017
AIMP Player Main Features Include:
- User friendly interface with good functionalities.
- Multi-format Playback: AIMP player can play multiple media formats like.MP1, .MP2, .MP3,.OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM, .DSF, .DFF
- CUE Sheets supports, Output support is been provided by AIMP player
- 32-bit audio processing / 64 bit audio processing is for the best quality purpose.
- SOUND ENGINE:
- 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects:
- Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Enhancer, Voice Remover
- MUSIC LIBRARY:
- AIMP music file organizer helps to organize your music by set mark for listened & favorite tracks & keeping Playbacks.
- AIMP has the ability to display Multiple playlists, data at one or two line for each track, group tracks via user defined template
- Ability to block content from changes
- Search files on all opened playlists on content from one or few folders
- With the help of Tag editors, you can easily edit tags of audio files and rename a group of files, sort files by template or apply tags to a group of files.
- SIMPLE SCHEDULER:
- AIMP Player can support the computer from sleep mode to wake up mode by setting the playback start time with alarm Clock feature and Auto shut down the computer by just setting the timer to shutdown the computer at given time when you are sleeping while listening favorite music.
- Are several users working with one computer? This is no problem!
- By Multi-user mode support and Multilanguage interface of AIMP player can be used by several users with one computer.
- Adjustment or configure both global and local hot keysHotkeys
PROS of AIMP Player:
- By Music library, Mp3 files can be organized and also edited with help of tags.
- AIMP is having very good audio quality
- Supports many audio formats such as WMA, mp3, WAV, OGG, WM
- Auto Shutdown is one of the interesting feature present in AMIP player which shutdowns your computer once all songs are played by setting to the AIMP.
- Normalizing filters are available to avoid the sudden volume changes and support for global keys.
CONS of AIMP Player:
- No longer supports XP. Tend to crash if worked hard.
- AIMP is an amazing audio player that satisfies the most of the music lovers with its excellent features that support almost all the popular formats.