FrostWire 6.2.1 Latest Version For Windows PC Overview:
FrostWire is a free and open source application that lets you search and easily downloads the files from BitTorrent network, YouTube and many other sources. FrostWire 6.2.1 is the new edition released which is embedded with a media player and has multiple radio channels that makes more attractive to the user. It also features Torrent that lets you search any files, preview and download them at faster speeds. FrostWire is a complete feature packed tool that allows you to upload, download, preview and play any files in a single application.
FrostWire is a file sharing client that allows you to share your files without any charges and with a maximum speed. The setup wizard of FrostWire lets you configure the language, torrent folder and chat nick name. The Interface designed nicely that has a menu bar with buttons and tabs that let you easily operate the functions. FrostWire supports several platforms including Windows, Mac OSX, Android, Linux and Unix for free download.
The main window of FrostWire application shows the output of the files that you have searched with size, date created extension type etc and by right clicking on the files you can download them. The media player also allows you to customize the speed limit option, import the songs to iTunes and many more. FrostWire provides the best features that can download any documents or files easily and quickly as compared to other applications like uTorrent, Deluge, YTD downloader etc.
FrostWire 6.2.1 For Windows PC Features:
- In-app search helps you search files from a website
- FrostWire provides Fast and easy Downloads
- Its media player and media library lets you access, browse and play all the media files
- Preview and Play the files while Downloading
- Built-in Youtube Downloader
- Offers SoundCloud Download
- It supports BitTorrent, proxy connections for better downloads
FrostWire For Windows PC System Requirements:
- Windows xp/vista/7/8 and 10 OS
- 512MB RAM
- 30MB hard disk space
- Intel Pentium III processor