Final Cut Pro for Mac OS
Final Cut Pro is one of the Apple’s Application product used for professional video editing purpose. Final Cut Pro only works in Mac OS as it does not support any other Operating Systems. The new upgraded version, Final Cut pro X 10.2 is totally redesigned which adds speed, quality and flexibility for production work-flow while eliminating the issues in earlier versions like clip collisions and sync problems. You can Download the Final Cut Pro X free for 30 days trial or purchase it from Mac app store.
Final Cut Pro is video editing software used to log and transfer video to different drives where it can be edited, processed and get the output in various formats easily. It’s an Intel based product made for Mac OS users which has developed a large and expanding user base. The latest version of Final Cut Pro is Final Cut Pro X 10.2 which is released September 2015 which is an upgrade version. Final Cut Pro X features support XML, support for media stems and audio channeling, full-screen view Toggle for lion users and GPU acceleration. The new Magnetic Timeline feature allows you to edit on a flexible, trackless canvas area and the Content Auto Analysis feature differentiate your content from content type, media and persons by capturing camera metadata and analyzing shots in the background.
Final Cut Pro X Interface is cocoa base which makes easier to use and also supports various range of formats like AVCHD and H.264. It also supports background rendering while you are editing videos without any disturbances. Here in this Application you can preview effects and control the effects using a key frame editor and also using intuitive controls you can change the look of titles, transitions and effects. It’s all over a 64-bit Architecture that uses all RAMS in your system for richer effects and bigger projects.
Features of Final Cut Pro for Mac
- It is a 64-bit Architecture designed only for Mac OS
- Customizable feature helps to preview and control the effects
- Final Cut Pro fixes audio problems of excessive noise
- Color Board feature helps to manipulate color, saturation and exposure
- Final Cut Pro taps the GPU on the graphics card and all the cores of Mac to speed up your system
- Use Clip-connection feature to attach B-roll, sound effects and music to the time line.
- Supports various formats and Input/Output
Final Cut Pro for Mac System Requirements
- Mac OSX 10.10.4 or higher version
- 4GB RAM or 8GB recommended
- 1.5GB hard disk space
- Intel Dual core processor with Intel HD graphics 3000