JaSFTP is an Automated Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) to provide good transactions in between source and destination. The protocol is useful for testing the given programming code. User no need to spend more time to transfer the files from source to destination. SFTP developed by automation tools and techniques to test the given code exactly and announce the results of testing. JaSFTP work in all types of operating systems they are Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and other UNIX platforms. The protocol provide security to the transfer files by using encoding and decoding rules.
JaSFTP File Transfer Features:
- JaSFTP work for both GUI and CUI operating systems. Open source operating system also has JaSFTP protocol.
- The ultimate goal of JaSFTP is transfer protocol in a secure transition channel.
- JaSFTP can work automatically as well as manually according to the user selection tools.
- It provide excellent transaction management in between source and server system.
- SFTP enhanced the given files with wildcards to transfer more files at a time.
- No files will be loss through transferring more files at a time in SFTP protocol.
- The file directories of SFTP can detect the changes in files, directories and etc. It can also performs operations on those zip files, editing files and etc.
- It identify background programs completely without drawback so, user can get the information about their computer perfectly at any time on both UNIX and Windows OS.
- SFTP contains different types of automation solutions to solve the problems occurred by variables, directory/file and different types of files.
- The protocol performs tasks regularly according to their sequence.
- User can open multiple files from web browsers through SFTP protocol.
- For each transaction, it maintain one special Password and Public key authentication to transfer those files with other type of protocols like HTTP, SOCKS 4 and proxy servers.
System Requirements for JaSFTP Software:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 2008 server, 2012 server
- 34MB Size
- Mac OS X 10.8.3+, 10.9 and later. Includes JRE 8
- 41MB Size
- Requires JRE 1.8 (java 8)
- 14 MB Size