TigerText Secure Messenger App Review:
TigerText Messenger Application provides good security to the transaction in between users and also maintains maximum workflow than other messenger applications. Now a day’s, all industries also using this application for secure transaction among their clients to improve their business strategies. The application has some good number of security programs to provide security to the transactions. The best program of this messenger application is cryptography. The process of conversation of source data into cipher text and transform that information to the destination and convert the cipher test into normal test at destination side is called as cryptography. Through this process the information is always safe over the transaction link in between client and server. The latest Version TigerText messenger application is 4.7.2 which fixes the bugs of transactions and avoids them from transmission media completely. TigerText have number of good features which should be useful to the people who are working in information sector to save their transactions and useful information from network hackers. We hope that application definitely will come to the other countries in India.
TigerText Secure Messenger AppKey Points:
1. Secure messaging : Tiger Text Messenger application is using cryptography techniques for best transactions.
- Delivery confirmation Reports: Messenger gives successful submission reports to the source after submission of messages to the destination.
- Life Span of messages: Each message should be send to the destination with in limited time period.
- Message Grouping: If source want to send two or more files to the destination then all those files shall be group and then submit to the destination with a single folder.
- Multi-platform Support: It supports all types of operating systems.
- Locking Feature: Each message should be lock to the other users of Tiger Text messenger.
- Secure Attachments: Tiger Text messenger should make attachments to the messages if user want to send attachments to their contacts.