Place Unlimited Calls and Chat Forever with Skype for Android
If you have an internet connection and an Android handset, its time you got a Skype for Android application in order to make video calls to your family and friends without any hassles. Being one of the most extensively used VoIP applications, Skype allows free and economical communication apart from a host of other features.
Skype app for android key features:
- By using Skype’s SILK code for audio quality similar to a CD, the user can make free calls (Skype-to-Skype) over Wi-Fi or a mobile connection like EDGE, 3G or GPRS to other Skype users present across the world.
- Make Skype calls to mobile phones or land line for less cost
- Receive and send instant messages to a friend or a group of friends over Skype
- Contacts can be synchronized between your personal address book and Skype, after which there is an option of placing Skype calls directly from their address book
- Ability to view the availability of Skype contacts to make calls or send instant messages via chat
- Names and numbers can be easily imported from the address book to the Skype application
- Receive calls anytime on their online Skype number
- Video Messaging: You could record everyday moments of your life and share them with family and friends, thanks to Skype’s free and unlimited video messaging
- Features a user-friendly interface that has 4 main icons – a dialer, contacts, a history icon that has recent call log and your profile.
- The settings that can be tweaked on the phone include – contact synchronization, sign in options, go offline, notification settings, call management, status, and IM management and file sending.
Skype for Android is a highly appealing app both in terms of its appearance as well as features and most likely one of the best VoIP app designed for Android devices.