Opera Mini Fast Web Browser:
Opera Mini is a free web browser designed for Android phones. It is a turbo-charged internet browser that encompasses the basic functions necessary for internet browsing, apart from possessing a technology that compresses a web page size up to 90% in order to ensure that they load faster. The user can therefore save money on data charges because of the fact that only a fraction of data is used by Opera Mini in comparison to other browsers. Bookmarks and favorites can be conveniently managed and synchronized amidst mobile and desktop systems.
Opera Mini Fast Web Browser Key Features:
- The interface adapts to the latest devices, thus explaining its sleek and contemporary look. It is a smooth process to pinch and zoom in web pages due to superior quality similar to that of desktop PC surfing. You could use Opera speed dial in order to directly download games and other apps from the Opera Mobile Store.
- Fast Browsing: Webpages that have heavy content and those which have plenty of graphics and images get loaded in no time. Data gets compressed very quickly in order to ensure that the user gets to enjoy the fastest high quality browser for their device.
- Easy Navigation: Anybody can use Opera Mini because of its clear layout and bigger buttons.
- Social Networking: Opera Mini is a great tool to interact well with others as it works on every mobile phone that has an internet connection.
- Safe Browsing: The user can experience safe web browsing as Opera’s prime focus lies on data privacy and security.
- Speed Dial: This is a new feature wherein there is an option for the web browser’s home screen to set your favorite websites, apart from a unique Speed Dial. This does not have any limit to the number of entries you wish to add.
- The most innovative download manager that is currently available for mobiles is Opera’s Downloads feature as it is built-in to the browser. Keep a track of file downloading and their progress. Downloads may be paused at a certain point and resumed back later.
- If you would like to keep a page upon finding it, you could use the Save Page feature of Opera and access it whenever you wish to without waiting for that page ti be downloaded all over again.