Xerox ColorQube 8700X is a Color MFP which is the first desktop Solid Ink device that is entirely engineered which delivers exceptional performance. Featuring environmentally preferable features, it offers outstanding colour quality and the ability to expand into a floor-standing device with extra paper capacity and supportive finishing capabilities. Its advanced 7-inch color touch-screen features bright icons, menus and help videos for easy, step-by-step troubleshooting. Your hard copy documents can be easily scanned, while searchable digital files can be automatically shared through email, Internet fax or network folder, or stored on the device or any USB memory device for true transferability. Color by words is a special feature which enables you to select preferred colour modifications from a simple drop-down list.
- Minimized energy usage – after careful analysis of the usage patterns of the office, the Intelligent Ready technology moves to low-power mode during downtime, while an easy-to-use EarthSmart print-driver gauge allows the user to choose the most ecologically conscious print settings.
- Print speeds up to 44 pages per minute and automatic double sided printing.
- Complete control at your fingertips helps save time and paper.
- Dependably consistent results are delivered by PANTONE calibrated solid-color simulations and Xerox color-correction technology.
- Logical color correction.
- Safe and secure – sensitive data is kept well protected with 256-bit encryption using the FIPS 140-2 standard, plus built-in support for IPv6, IPsec, secure HTTPS.
- Customized workflows – built on the Xerox EIP platform, Xerox Workflow Solutions enable easy productivity-enhancing software installation directly on the device for fast, easy access via the color touch screen interface.
- Bundled GreenPrint software – enables preferred printing, reducing paper and ink usage.
Xerox ColorQube 8700X