Featuring Samsung’s AnyWeb Print software is Samsung ML-2525W mono laser printer which enables the user to select, drag and drop content from different web pages into a new blank page on their respective screen without the need to resize or edit. The ESP Easy Screen Print button allows printing your desktop with a single button. Offers print speeds of 24 ppm and a 12,000 page monthly duty cycle. Measuring 14.2×15.3×7.8 inches, the printer houses Samsung ML-2525 toner cartridges which makes it suitable for any kind of business. The support sizes include executive, letter, legal and custom and offers a sharp resolution of 1200×1200 dpi.
- Saves time by enabling fast, easy wireless connection – Without compromising on print quality, the simple, fast, wireless connection enables the user to adapt to their workspace. Uses a high speed connection with a single-step installation that only takes 5 minutes, rather than the usual 30 minute.
- Increased efficiency because of its small size, big performance – Amends to any small office environment and has a First Page out Time (FPOT) of 9 seconds and up to a 24 page per minute (ppm) print speed. The compacted and glossy design includes a 250-sheet input capacity.
- Reorganised Design: Features a sophisticated, sleek, streamlined design which complements any office environment, besides offering practical advantages. It uses a cassette-type paper feed system, while the print media is kept protected from dust and keeps the interior of the machine clean.
- Features AnyWeb, an app which is a quick and easy way of gathering information, while Print Screen button or normal print menu helps save created files as tiff or pdf.
- Manual Duplex Printing.
- B&W Print Speed up to 24 ppm.
- Up To 1,200 dpi Print Resolution.
- SPL-Emulation Type.
- 360MHz Processor.
- USB 2.0, Ethernet 10 / 100 base TX, Wireless 802.11 b / g.
Samsung ML-2525W Printer Review