OKI B431dn is a monochrome printer which serves both as a heavy-duty personal printer to a shared printer in a small office set-up. Its LED-based engine offers a combination of fast speed, excellent paper handling, and small size, which is difficult to find in small printers. Measuring 9.6 by 15.2 by 14.3 inches (HWD), it weighs 26 pounds which makes it easily mobile. It features a built-in duplexer to print on both sides of a page and a 350-sheet input capacity divided into a 250-sheet tray and a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, enabling more than average usual paper handling. The second tray allows a second type of paper to be loaded and also switched between paper types, eliminating the need to remove the paper drawer.
- Print Speed: 40 pages per minute (ppm).
- 250-sheet input tray.
- 100-sheet multi-purpose tray for letterheads or envelopes.
- Additional tray, with 530-sheet capacity.
- Four-way control disc for menu operations and two buttons for Online and Cancel.
- Indicator LEDs fixed in the printer’s front page to show Ready and Attention conditions.
- 2-line by 16-character LCD display.
- USB, Ethernet and legacy parallel connections.
- Features two-part drum and toner cartridge, where the toner cartridge clips into the drum that carries it.
- Thanks to its high yield toner, the printer enables printing up to 10,000 pages without replacement, reducing costs.
- ‘Power Save’ mode reduces energy consumption to just 8W.
- Its Print Super Vision software enables the user to dynamically manage office printing, for improved control by tracing and monitoring usage of your networked printers.
B431 Mono Printers – Manufacturer Overview