Everyday office tasks can be tackled much easier with an affordable, HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf MFP, which has the ability to easily print, copy, scan and fax from one machine. Featuring ethernet connectivity and energy-saving features, it also enables printing from mobile devices. A lot of office space can be saved, thanks to its compact size. High-quality documents with bold text and sharp images can be printed using Original HP print cartridges, while faxes from your PC can be sent and received using the 33.6 kbps fax. It offers a print speed of 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4 with Instant-on Technology.
- Print speed black (normal, A4) – Up to 18 ppm.
- Print quality resolution black – Up to 600 x 600 dpi (1200 effective dpi with HP FastRes 1200).
- Paper handling input, standard – 150-sheet input tray, 35-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Envelope input capacity – Up to 10 envelopes.
- Processor speed – 400 MHz.
- Memory, maximum – 64 MB.
- Scan resolution, optical – Up to 1200 dpi.
- Copy speed (black, normal quality, A4) – Up to 18 cpm.
- Copy resolution (black text) – Up to 600 x 400 dpi.
- Connectivity – Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; 10/100Base-T Ethernet network port; RJ-11 Telephone port.
- Quick set-up and printing saves a lot of time, while easy-to-use control panel enables fast set up and printing.
- a duplex ID can be copied onto one page with ID Copy.
- HP ePrint enables printing from almost anywhere.
- AirPrint allows wireless printing from your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
- Direct connection of MFP to a PC or Netbook via the included Hi-speed USB 2.0 port.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified MFP – saves energy.
- Enables energy conservation with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy.
- Pre-installed cartridges decrease packaging and impact, while HP Planet Partners recycles easily.
- HP Total Care provides support with getting services, solutions and software.
HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf MFP Printer Review