Described as ultra-compact and easy-to-use multifunction printer, Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 delivers black and white prints, copies and colour scans of superior quality. With print1 and copy2 speeds of up to 19 pages-per-minute (ppm) for letter-sized output, Quick First Prints are delivered in about eight seconds, while its front loading cassette9 has a paper handling capacity of up to 150 pages. By using platen glass color scans, sharp monochrome output prints may be produced with resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi, captured in 24-bit color at an interpolated resolution of up to 9600 dpi. Your personal records can be effortlessly printed on a one-sided document with I.D. Card Copy, a unique feature which creates copies of your identification cards or other important ID proofs. The Canon Single Cartridge System that combines drum and waster toner into one unit offers a simple control panel (7-segment, 1-digit LED).
- Print and copy in black & white at up to 19 ppm.
- First print time of about 8 seconds with Quick First Print.
- Watermark, Toner Saver, Poster and Page Composer are Advanced Print Modes.
- Color scanning quality – Up to 9600 dpi (interpolated).
- 150-sheet front-loading paper cassette9.
- Copies of your identification cards or other business documents can be created with ease by ID Card Copy.
- Efficient energy saving mode - 1.2 W of energy used.
- Cost-efficient supplies replenishment – Single Cartridge System.
- Canon Generation Green.
- Energy Star Qualified.
- File Size – 44.9 MB.
- OS: Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later.
Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 Printer Review