Claimed the world’s most compact duplex laser printer, Brother HL-2270DW provides a whole lot of features, including wireless networking and built-in duplexing with a high-quality output and that which also has wired and Wi-Fi network support. Featuring a 250-sheet input tray and 1-sheet manual bypass tray with no paper handling options, it measures 7.2 by 14.5 by 14.2 inches and takes up less space than most ink jets. It also offers practically high-quality output across the board and also Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections for easy sharing in a compact atmosphere. Envelopes or other special media can be added one at a time in the manual feed slot, while selecting the envelope paper type in the driver shifts the printer to a straight paper path which makes sure they surface without substantial folds or curling.
- Flexible connectivity: Built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet interfaces provided to be shared with others on your network. Extra cables are thereby eliminated enabling wireless networking or connecting locally to a single user via its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
- Ability to print two-sided documents: Professional two-sided documents, brochures and booklets may be produced with the automatic duplex printing feature, which reduces your paper use and saves money.
- Fast, high-quality output: Improved Productivity with a print speed of up to 27ppm and produces crisp text and excellent graphics at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Opportune paper handling: All of your printing needs can be met via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray which handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Mobile device printing: Cortado Workplace, a free printing app enables printing from your mobile devices so you can store and wirelessly print all common file formats from your Apple, Android, or Blackberry mobile device.
Brother HL-2270DW Review