The latest all-in-one printer from Epson is the WorkForce 845 which delivers one-sided print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 9.3 ISO ppm (color) and fast two-sided print speeds of 7.4 ISO ppm (black) and 5.4 ISO ppm (color). It comes equipped with “Epson Connect”, which is Epson’s newest Connect range of mobile printing feature, which enables the user to print documents and images directly to their printers from any mobile device. The bottom line is that the printer offers excellent print speeds and output quality, with hardware working overtime in autoduplexing, wireless networking, and mobile printing support.
- Reasonable business printing : the extra high-capacity inks help you save on ink for up to 40% less printing cost vs. color lasers.
- Effortless navigation through the onscreen menus with a 13-inch-wide control panel, that houses the 7.8-inch touch-screen display with a 3.5-inch color LCD inside.
- 500-sheet paper capacity – two 250-sheet paper trays.
- Fast two-sided documents : your two-sided original can be easily copied, scanned or faxed.
- Built-in wired and wireless networking : easy sharing; built-in Easy Epson Wireless makes arrangement, networking and printing fast and easy.
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic, two-sided printing/copying.
- OCR software enables quick scan and archive features, which can be saved as JPEGs or PDFs.
- Crisp, high quality brochures, thanks to laser quality black text.
- Quick Copying with 30-page Auto Document Feeder, scan or fax stacks of one- or two-sided originals.
- High-speed faxing in black and color : as fast as 3 sec per page.
- Speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages.
- Important documents can be well protected with smudge, fade and water resistant prints.
- PC-Fax features enables your documents to be faxed directly from your computer.
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers.
Epson WorkForce 845 Unboxing