G Data AntiVirus is a complete protection solution for your home computer, which scans your PC at regular time intervals, identifies and removes most malware. It is a modern antivirus solution which provides protection for enterprises in real time from most common to date security threat viruses. It includes two anti-virus core in a single product, with unparalleled manageability, free update virus databases and support group GData.
- The new idle scan feature constantly scans the system when it is idle to utilize your system’s uptime efficiently, while the cloud-based analysis of suspicious files gives your system an effective all-round defence against viruses, worms and other threats, without loss of performance and without tedious queries
- Features on-execution monitor mode, with larger fingerprinting database with less memory use and proactive protection from online banking Trojans
- Provides advanced proactive detection of unknown viruses through optimized behavioral control and a significant reduction in the amount of data when you install and update software through the modified “cloud” technologies
- Sets a new scale-up security to protect against viruses, spyware and phishing and protects all communication channels: e-mail (POP3/IMAP), messaging clients (MSN, Yahoo, AOL, ICQ), etc.
- Blocks malicious software in applications like Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla, Eudora, etc., while its built-in RootkitScanner searches and neutralizes rootkits
- Supports fingerprinting for quick interception of viruses, while parallelscan brings about optimization of a processor DualCore and QuadCore
- Operating systems – Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- File size – 311.32MB