Listening to music habit can make our mind fresh and healthy. Having tried all methods to get tune into multiple radio stations, if you decide to quit there was no point in searching all things. Therefore here we are going to give a list of Worlds top 5 Music internet radio stations that are offering free music and sharing to those music addicts.
The following are top 5 internet radio station-
- Last.fm:- last.fm lets users to track they listen to through other media The last.fm application provides users with a place to keep track of all the music they listen to, including songs heard through third party players. The application collects the user’s music preferences and makes recommendations based on that information.
- Songza: Having ID, Users can create online music stations, share them, and even could team up for greater range. Songza is fundamentally a music themed website that also gives users social networking capabilities. Anyone can join up and begin sharing their favorite stars music or creating music station that they love, and could turn others on to their preferred genre of music or specific bands and artists.
- Jango.com is an online social music streaming site that allows users to build and maintain their own stations. Users can share their station or listen to others stations and it is very user-friendly. The site features social networking aspects such as profiles, friends, and messages. The site features music from mainstream as well as independent artists. The site provides a social network for music lovers
- SoundCloudis a web app that allows its users to move and share music. Users can receive music easily with minimal effort and time. Rather than waiting for audio files to download or sending music files as attachments in emails, SoundCloud presents a simple way of receiving and sharing such files. SoundCloud proves a DropBox which can be embedded in any site or location and this will help the user receive music straight to their inbox.
- Play.fm is a widespread audio database for DJs and the club culture. The site contains over 12,000 DJ sets, radio shows and live recordings that can be listened to on demand. DJs, labels, booking agencies, event promoters and clubs can upload DJ sets or recordings to the site to promote their product.