Mobicip browser is a mobile compatible of iPhone, iPad featured browser, includes pinch to zoom, multiple tabs, and more. Mobicip requires users to register an email address to create an account, wherein parents configure it to block inappropriate sites at one of three levels – Elementary, Middle School, or High School.
Mobicip browser key features include:
- Real-time Internet content filtering
- Data encryption for added security over public Wi-Fi
- Simple setup using predefined web filter configurations used in schools
- Easy, intuitive filtering administration
- Support for 3G, EDGE, Home Wi-Fi, Public Wi-Fi (including hotspots that require purchase or agreement) Safari-like UI, including pinch and zoom, bookmarks, tabs, landscape view, etc
- Operates with no load on the device and no noticeable delay
The Web console also presents summary charts and detailed reports of blocked Web sites that have been visited by the child. Parental controls on an iOS device only work if parents set restrictions to prevent the child from turning them off, or downloading a non-restricted browser. Mobicip’s Web site includes an illustrated page of very detailed instructions for thoroughly locking down the device.