The Nook for PC is an application which enables you to access your Nook book library on your desktop, laptop, or netbook. It has the option to automatically sync with the other NOOK devices on your account, keeping last page and bookmark data consistent across devices. The left side displays a menu which allows for navigation to the library, settings, a user guide, and what you’re currently reading.
The menu item for shopping simply launches the Barnes and Noble Web site in a browser window but there is no built-in shopping capability. It also suggests features such as the ability to change the nook colour of a book’s font, changing font and margin size, inserting bookmarks, adding annotations, highlighting text, and look words up on Wikipedia.
1. Access to about two million books, magazines, and newspapers at your fingertips
2. Features exclusive LendMe™ technology which enables you to share with friends and family
3. Your info can be synced across iPad, iPhone, Android, NOOK, NOOK Color, PC
4. You can create a perfect reading experience with the text style of your choice and Shop more than a million eBooks, newspapers and magazines from BN.com
5. Automatic downloads of your latest Barnes & Noble eBook purchases and samples
6. Access to download eBooks from your Online Library anytime
7. Bookmarks, note taking & highlight functionality
8. Portrait or landscape display modes on supported devices
9. Easy display control: change font sizes and margins
10. Syncs last page read, notes, and highlights with the new BN eReader for iPad and the forthcoming updates to the BN eReader for iPhone and iPod touch
11. Operating system:Windows 2000/XP/Vista
12. File size:16.74MB