Android mobile users often require some latest easy and simple keyboard apps to make better messaging to their beloved ones without any hassle while typing or sending a message or data. To make this work simple and fun android is going to felicitate new keyboard android apps to its users; we need to say thanks to those great android keyboard apps.
The following are the best trendy keyboard Apps for Android:
1. Smart Keyboard:
It is an altogether featured “standard” Android keyboard with a clean interface. Smart keyboard supports a huge number of custom skins and languages that enable wide-ranging personalization. Bottom line, the exact value in this app manifests itself in the great number of options.
2. Slide It:
Utilizes similar text input method as Swipe; slide along letters to form words. The big advantage of using this Android keyboard app is its broad support for other languages. In addition, by using this slide it you can speedily switch between language keyboards for efficient communication with multiple parties.
3. Swift key:
Employs advanced AI to make typing tidy, hasty, and personal. You can still allow Swift Key to notice from your text messages, to make its predictions that much more accurate.
4. Thick Buttons:
A ground-breaking android keyboard which adjusts the size of convinced letters depending on what users have already entered. This highlights the letters what you are expected to type next, while shrinking those you aren’t. It employs the predictive technology you’ve come to expect, but in a unique fashion.
5. Better Keyboard:
Very comparable one to Smart Keyboard in that it offers support for many languages and a huge list of accessible fonts and themes as well as predictions, smooth input, and full customizations. This Android keyboard has been around for quite some time and has quite a large support base.
- Multiple keyboard layouts (*Full QWERTY, compact QWERTY, T9)
- Keyboard gesture control (*Swipe left to access compact keyboards)
- Keyboard skinning (*Better keyboard full version required)
- Change keyboard fonts
- Supports many languages (*Required downloading addition free dictionaries)
- Number & DPad (*Tap ?123 and then <> key to access)
- Smart & Auto Dictionary
- Contact Dictionary (*Disabled by default, enable it in setting)
- Typing suggestions for hardware keyboard (*Disabled by default, enable it in setting)
- Proximity QWERTY keyboard correction algorithm (*No need to hit all the keys correctly)
- User dictionary (*User defined words get higher priority in suggestion).