Today PayPal brought a major update to their Android app, which brought, among other things, the ability to cash checks by taking a picture of them. Paypal has been a killer feature for their iPhone App now since October, and starting today you can use your phone to add checks directly to your PayPal account, or transfer it to your savings account, skipping a trip to the bank!
PayPal is an app which enables one to send money to friends, manage their account, and more. It is a free, secure and more convenient option rather than going to the bank, writing checks, or sending gifts the old way. Paypal app reportedly the most trusted brand in online and mobile payments. This app has been designed to include a couple of features which have been existing on PayPal for iPhone app, such as ability to add money from check issued in the US simply by scanning the check image with PayPal app, and store application on Android’s removable SD card.
key features :
- Money can be sent as a gift, split the bill or repay to friend for free.
- By snapping a photo of check, money can be added to PayPal account.
- Balance can be checked and money can be with drawnand past transactions can be view directly from Android phone.
- PayPal local feature enables the user to search the businesses nearby which accept PayPal as payment.
- Features improved application performance by supporting SD card.
Depositing a Check via PayPal Andriod App:
- The back of the Check needs to be signed.
- Snap a clear photo of front and back directly from Android phone.
- Enter the Check amount and tap on the “Process Check” button to proceed with the deposit process.
- PayPal verifies and sends a confirmation to the user once completed.
Download Link: Paypal Application in Mobiles