To be frank what technology users think do you know? They think that geeting a top featured and functional mobile which makes them happy and at the same time which shows the outside of the world in their pocket such type of mobiles they want so these are the most top 20 advanced and well reputed and branded mobiles which make them pleasure in their life.
Been developed by Korean firm. With a 1.2GHz processor, super-slim chassis and feather-light innards, it’s easy to see. S2 is almost thin when user picks it up dimensions of 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5mm mean it’s one of the thinnest smart phones on the market right now.
Features of Samsung galaxy s 2:
- It has 3G network.
- It consists OS android v2.3 gingerbread.
- Display of 4.3 inches.
- Standard battery.
- 1GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory.
- You can check out our Samsung Galaxy S 2 video.
2. HTC sensation:
HTC sensation is now leading smart phones in the world today. It has been up to lately, and i it’s trying to grow beyond just being a handset. Users starting reviews with history lessons, but in this case we really do need to step back to see where HTC is coming from. In the beginning, HTC was a nameless OEM for other more famous brands. HTC has taken its first step outside the bounds of being just a hardware assembler by taking on an ambitious project to revitalize Windows Mobile with a software skin. The fruits of this effort were TouchFlo, and later TouchFlo 3D UIs – which eventually would become HTC Sense. In the same manner HTC is introducing latest and greatest with the HTC Sensation.
Features of HTC sensation:
Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread) It is the finest smart phone in the world. It has Adreno 220 GPU Qualcomm MSM 8260 Snapdragon Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM Browser HTML Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS Games Yes Colors Black GPS Yes, with A-GPS support Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator –
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- SNS integration
- Digital compass
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail
- YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player
- XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- Document viewer
- Voice memo/dial/commands
3. Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc:
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc is an Android 2.3 smartphone with an 8MP auto- focus camera and a 4.2-inch LED display. Its design looks smart and having this mobile phone user can get superb browsing experience. it replaces the Xperia X10 as the flagship model of Sony Ericsson’s Xperia line-up of Android smartphones. At first glance it certainly looks like the Arc has the potential and meets all criteria to rise straight to the top of the Android smart phones’ pecking order.
Features of sony Ericson zperia arc:
- Xperia Arc is its massive 4.2-inch LED display with a color output of 16M colors.
- The display is also packed with pixels and has a resolution of 480×854.
- The Arc is also quite powerful and uses a 1GHz Qualcomm processor with an Adreno 205 processor.
- It also offers 512MB of RAM and a piddly 320MB of internal storage, althoughthat can be expanded to 32GB with a microSD card.
4. HTC Desire S:
HTC Desire, the explosive growth of the Android ecosystem, it launched through Telstra in April 2010. Now HTC and Telstra are trying the same tactics again with the launch of the son of Desire. Desire S is reminiscent of the original HTC Desire. Most of the same black and matte dark greyish brown colours are here, and the handset has the same curved back as the original Desire, but it hasn’t lost its grip and weighty feel in your hand.
Features of HTC Desire S:
- The Desire S shares most of its features with other models in HTC’s line-up
- It has a 1GHz Snapdragon CPU.
- It is having 3.7? screen running at a resolution of 480×800.
- It has 1.1GB of internal storage and an Adreno 205 GPU.
- It weighs 130g, which is a nice weight in the pocket, and comes with 768MB of memory.
5. Apple iPhone 4:
iPhone 4 is, quite simple, the most sought after Smartphone in the market although it’s a year old. It will be interesting to see how the iPhone 4 performs considering the iPhone 5 will not be out before September and the market is being flooded with dual-core Android devices. The iPhone 4 is typically Apple. It is coming in a well designed box and the USB data cable.
Features of apple iphone:
- Apple has upped the camera to a 5MP (autofocus) version with an LED flash that can shoot HD videos in 720p.
- In addition to the rear camera Apple has added a VGA camera in the front for making video calls.
- Using Apple’s FaceTime or shooting self-portraits.
- The iPhone 4 has two microphones. The secondary mic is located near the 3.5 mm jack at the top of the handset and is used for noise cancellation.
6. HTC Incredible S:
HTC Mobile Phones have good reviews from all kinds of users. According to users they are the best available gadgets for the smart phone users. The HTC Incredible S is one of the most advanced smart phones in the market. The best features in the HTC Desire S and HTC Desire HD at cheap rates. It comes with fabulous looks and the best of advanced functions. The HTC Incredible S is available with many attractive HTC Incredible S Deals from the leading service companies.
Features of the HTC Incredible S:
- The dimensional measurements of this device stand at 120 x 64 x 11.7mm and weight at just 135.5g.
- It runs on the Android 2.2 in complete harmony with a 1GHz processor.
- The front of this handset is adorned with a 4 inch S-LCD capacitive touch screen that can display up to 16M colors at 480 x 800 pixel resolution.
- The screen also features multi touch input method, accelerometer and proximity sensors along with HTC Sense UI, Touch sensitive controls and gorilla Glass
- It offers a vast memory of 1.2GB internal memory which is capable of storing thousands of music tracks, images and video clips. It can also be expanded up to 32GB with the addition of micro SD cards.
7. Google Nexus S:
Google’s first Smartphone, the Nexus One, was intended to drive adoption of its Android operating system, but it had mixed success. It will be interesting to see how the Nexus S fares in the market, because it is introducing not only Google’s more mature Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, but also Near Field Communications (NFC) technology.
8. HTC Desire:
This is also one of the leading mobile in the world today. The Desire, which has already had a good reception in the mobile blogosphere, it has a 3.7-inch touch screen display, a 5.0 megapixel camera and a 1GHz Snapdragon processor. The device specifications wise is basically a clone of the Nexus One, which HTC made for Google, but with the addition of HTC’s Sense interface, which is is aimed to be more responsive to improve the user experience. It looks to be getting into its stride as one of the main smart phone contenders carrying the Android OS on its devices, with the HTC Legend soon to be available as well.
9. LG Optimus 2X:
The LG Optimus 2X is the first Tegra 2-enabled “super phone generation beyond the Smartphone, Optimus 2X, an Android-based which will ship in Korea this month. This is the first Smartphone with a dual-core processor; other specs of the Optimus 2X include an 8-megapixel camera, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video calls, a 4-inch WVGA screen, 8GB of internal memory, an HDMI connection so it can be hooked up to a monitor, DLNA support, an accelerometer, a gyro sensor, and 1080p MPEG-4/H.264 playback and recording.
10. Orange San Francisco:
It is the san Francisco mobile this mobile is also one of the recommended top mobile list he it is a handset exclusive to Orange, but it’s built by ZTE, the same company that makes the budget ZTE Racer. The San Francisco is the best phone than the Racer, it has a larger screen with a massive 480×800 resolution. The features of san Francisco: Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, and a 3.2-megapixel camera. Android 2.1 may be two generations old now, but it’s still very capable.
11. INQ Cloud Touch:
It’s all in a nice touch screen mobile, using this mobile everyone feels like a well-made and chunky device. INQ has put on a little information button on the top-left of the body, which when pressed…customized, graphical notifications screen. This will be a god-send to new and casual Smartphone users, as it’ll save hours of fiddling about and learning where the most common settings and functions are hidden. You also get the standard Android pull-down Notifications window. It has 5megapixel camera without flash and it has 3.5? capacitive touch screen.
12. Samsung Galaxy S:
Samsung galaxy s is the upgraded mobile. It will definitely steal your mind yes it has that much of features. It works both on 2G and 3G networks. It was released in June 2010. It is touch screen mobile phone.
13. Motorola Atrix:
Motorola’s Atrix is a completely competent high quality smartphone. with a fast dual-core processor and it has a good battery life, and fingerprint reader with having a high-resolution screen. If you are interested to purchase a Smartphone it would be the nice phone. Obviously, you’ll get considerably more functionality than the average smartphone delivers.
14. HTC Wildfire:
The HTC wildfire has proved once again the successful mobile handset for the Taiwanese product. It offers users an ideal entry device to the android operating system with specific special features which includes the 5 megapixel camera and fast WiFI internet browsing. The ability to download apps from the android market is very easy.
Although the device has been available for over a year it maintains to sell well. One of the first things to strike users of the Wildfire is its compact size (106.8x 60.4x 12mm) and light weight, which combined with the matt finish of the handset make it a pleasure to use. The unmistakable built quality found in all HTC handsets can also be felt, with the phone boasting a rigid and solid feel.
15. HTC Incredible S:
HTC’s yet another smart phone that which has the ability to make large-screened phones on Android is seemingly never ending, with more emerging from the woodwork every week. With the HTC Sensation now out, and the HTC Desire S is already available, there was some worry about this Android 2.2-toting handset becoming lost in the ether. But with a vacuum-packed design and large and bright 4-inch screen, it’s quickly become a quirky, if not to everyone’s liking, alternative to the Desire HD.
16. Nokia N8:
People are very familiar with this name Nokia it is the most trusted brand mobile in the world today. Having so many features it is attracted by users. Nokia N8 is a Symbian^3 smartphone from the Nokia Nseries. The N8 is the first Nokia camera phone to utilize a 12 megapixel camera sensor size of 1/1.83?, making it the largest image sensor in a camera phone at the time of its launch. In fact it is larger than the sensor of most pocket cameras.
17. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini / Pro:
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is a highly reputed smartphone designed by the sony Ericson.. It is the first Sony Ericsson smartphone to run the Android operating system. The phone was shipped running Android 1.6 but an upgrade to Android 2.1 was made available starting from 31 October 2010, with a gradual rollout amongst global kits. Originally Sony Ericsson stated that Xperia X10 family will not receive upgrade to Android 2.2 or beyond, but have recently changed their minds and will allow the device to receive Gingerbread.
The features of Sony Ericson Xperia X10:
- The phone features an 8.1 MP camera and a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU.
- The screen supports NTSC DVD wide-screen resolution.
- The phone runs Android OS, which enables the use of apps available in the
- Android Market. Connection speeds up to HSDPA (3G+) are possible with the handset.
- The UX platform gives Xperia X10 one application to lift together all the user’s different communication
18. Samsung Galaxy Ace:
Samsung released a set of Android handsets for pretty much every Android lover for a low- to mid-range smartphone. The most prominent of the four – the Samsung GALAXY Ace GT-S5830 has the familiar candybar styling with a large menu button and two capacitive ones that give it a typical Samsung look. With a screen sized at the healthy 3.5 inches, but with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels, which just screams run-of-the-mill, it still looks miles ahead of the rest in the quartet where resolution gets pixelized to plain ugly.
19. LG Optimus 7:
It’s the lone Windows Phone 7 launches handset to offer a full set of physical buttons up front, by which we just so happened to love. Obviously that won’t be a truth as some will prefer feather-sensitive capacitive keys, but we got from LG’s unit. The Back and Search buttons actually take up the full width and height of their respective portions of plastic bracketing the Windows / Start key, with the central button requiring a depression of its embossed logo to register a click.
That’s a lot more intuitive than it may sound written down on paper.
20. Blackberry Bold 9780:
It is the sign of smart phones developed by Research in Motion. 9780, which was released in 2010 On May 2, 2011, Research in Motion announced the launch of the Bold 9900/9930 at Blackberry World in Orlando. The Bold family is known for its distinctive form factor; efficient, piano-such as QWERTY keyboard; and typical BlackBerry messaging capabilities.
BlackBerry Bold 9780 Smartphone Technical Specifications
- 2G Network – GSM 850/900/1800/1900; 3G Network – HSDPA 850/1900/2100 and HSDPA 900/1700/2100
- 5 Megapixel camera with auto focus and LED flash
- Full QWERTY keyboard with Touch-sensitive optical trackpad
- 2.44 inches TFT display with 480 x 360 pixels resolution
- Powered with BlackBerry 6.0 mobile OS and 624 MHz processor
- 256 MB storage, 512 MB RAM internal storage and expandable up to 32GB microSD memory Card
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G HSDPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0 connectivity
- BlackBerry maps with A-GPS support, Document editor, Media player, Video player
- SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, Instant messenger, HTML browser
- Dimensions are 109 x 60 x 14 mm with 122 grams of weight