These Top 5 Apps can give you pleasure while you are going to Social Networking. You can freely interact and send your sms, photos and videos to your beloved friends without any buffering while you are surfing the web. Surely this will entertain you in Social Networking.
1. Face book:
Face Book is a social networking service. This website was launched in February 2004, operated and privately owned by Face book. It has more than 650 million active users. Users may create a personal profile, add other users as friends, and they can exchange Messages, including automatic notifications by updating the profile. Additionally, users can join common-interest user groups, organized by workplace, school or college. The name of the service stems from the colloquial name for the book given to students at the start of the academic year by university administrations in the United States to help students get to know each other better. Face book allows any users who declare them to be at least 14 years old to become register in this Website.
People can create profiles with their Photos, personal interests and contact information not only this but also they may mention their personal information. People can interact with Friends and they get new friends by requesting friend request.
Twitter also one type of social networking which offers micro blogging service. Twitter is nothing but a user to send and read Messages. Here tweets are mainly based on text posts. The Website is based in San Francisco. Twitter also has servers and offices in San Antonio and Boston. Twitter, Inc. was originally incorporated in California, but as of 2011 is incorporated in Delaware. Twitter has gained popularity Worldwide and is estimated to have 200 million users generating 190 million tweets a day.
Features of twitter:
- Twitter allows you to send and read other users updates
- Twitter messages are limited to 140 characters.
- You can send and receive updates via the Twitter website, SMS,RSS emails or a third party application and You can restrict delivery to your circle of friends.
You can use third party Application such as twee tie, Twit terrific, and Feedalizr to send Twitter Messages.
Anyone can search for people by name or user name, import friends from other Networks, or invite friends via email. I
LinkedIn is a commercial oriented Social Networking Site. It is established in December 2002 and launched in May 2003; it is mainly used for professional networking. it has more than 100 million registered users, in more 200 countries and territories throughout the worldwide. The site is available in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Russian and Turkish.
Features of Linkedin:
- A contact network is built up consisting of their direct connections, the connections of each of their connections and also the connections of second-degree connections .This can be used to gain an introduction to someone a person wishes to know through a Mutual Contact.
- It can then be used to find jobs, people and business opportunities recommended by someone in one’s contact network.
- Employers can list jobs and search for potential candidates.
- Job seekers can review the profile of hiring managers and discover which of their existing contacts can introduce them.
- Users can post their own Photos and view photos of others to aid in identification.
- Users can now follow different companies and can get notification about the new joining and offers available.
- Users can save jobs which they would like to apply for.
My Space is social networking service. It allows users to customize their user profile pages by entering Html simple words. A user can also change the general appearance of his or her page by entering CSS into one of these fields to override the page’s default style sheet using MySpace Editors. This is often used to tweak fonts and colors. There are several independent Web Sites offering MySpace layout design utilities which let a user select options and preview what their page will look like with them.
5. Dbd Delicious:
The DBD IPad App puts your del.ico.us Bookmarks at the center of the experience, and you can make use this delicious community to give you ways to find relative information. Access your recent Delicious bookmarks, surf them in the web and add new bookmarks all in the App, Keep an eye on your del.icio.us network, browse and add bookmarks you like. See tags from your network’s members and discover that what they’re looking for bookmark.
Email, Twit or share your bookmarks on Face Book and more… Sign In with Delicious and Yahoo! Authentications or Pin board, we support these ways of getting your recent Delicious or Pin board Bookmarks into DBD.