These top 10 Android Applications make your uploaded images or photos, videos and business information or data very smarter and clear visible way and with having the facility of security and antitheft device system. These Top 10 Android applications are the very easy and simple process to use on your mobile. The thing is you just create an account and get free android Apps.
Dropbox has now changed the way of sending information. It mainly works on basis of cloud storage concept and that Dropbox is simple and easy to use and it is an astonishing service to make use things. Some people choose Dropxbox, and they know that there are millions of admirers have this site. When it comes to your side if you have any android devices, it has number of drop box Applications it allows users make use this service in a more beneficial platform.
Drop Box and Android have been few of those things which have completely changed the dynamics of Smart Phones, computers and web browsing file storage. So, together they prove to be one of such features which would only make you life easier as it lets you carry your data in a safest and easiest possible manner.
As we told above, each of the applications we have described do basically the same thing, in a slightly different way. But for a completely hassle-free uploading of pictures and video from your Camera roll to your Dropbox, iDisk, FTP server, Amazon S3 bucket, Flickr or Box.net account—Camera Sync will automatically begin the upload process right after you open the app. Camera Sync can do all the uploading in the background, it means you can switch away from the application and do other things on your Android. Camera Sync will also keep track of which images and videos it has already uploaded. Yes, Camera Sync and PicBox are nearly the same; the only difference is how fast you want the upload process to begin. Well, the above are the top Photo Syncing Apps. Let me know which ones you prefer.
- If you want to send your android picture to drop box, first you select the file which you want to send.
- Take your Picture or shoot your vide and then choose “Save” or “Discard.” If you discard, you get another try to get the perfect shot, but if you save, you’re kicked back to the Dropbox Application, while it sends your file off to the cloud. Shortly, your new file should show up in your Dropbox folder so you can check it out on your other devices or share it with your people.
It is one of the easiest paths to share your pictures, graphics, Video clips and other files through devices. Its android applications have secret features these will guide your camera, camcorder, Voice Recorder, or text editor to create a file that is saved directly to the appropriate Dropbox folder. It’s terrific for sharing media quickly with groups or just for making life easier when it’s time to edit or send your files. Here’s how to do it:
- If you haven’t already done so, pick up a free 2GB Dropbox account and install the Dropbox App from the Android Market. You may want to check in with your friends to see if one of them has an account already, as you’ll both score some extra space if you let them refer you. Once your Dropbox app is installed and linked to your account, you’re good to go.
- Open the app and navigate to the folder in which you want to store your new file.
- Click the Menu button, then “New,” then selects which kind of file you want to create. “Picture” opens the camera and “Video” opens the camcorder, while other files require you to select an app.
There are a few services you can have you images uploaded to, making it fairly easy to just download them on your Personal computer. Picasa is Google’s own photo sharing site, and it is already built into your phone.
1. Find the image or Images you want to move to the cloud and go to the Share menu.
2. Then choose Picasa. You will get a nice option screen where you can add a caption if you like; choose the folder you want them in.
3.Thenuse a different Google Account.
4. If you’re just using the Picasa web interface, you will have to go there and download the image. But if you are using the Picasa Desktop Software, you can get access to the newly uploaded Pictures much faster. This method requires little configuration, and is fairly fast.
5. If you are willing to branch out to third-party apps, you can get use something like Photo bucket to automatically upload your pictures. This is a great solution if you often need quick access to images on your PC, and you have a solid data connection. This App will copy all your snapshots to your Photo bucket site. The only problem is that you need to have this set up ahead of time. Otherwise, it’s not much more convenient than the cable route.
Power AMP is a smart application for all the Android users. Having this app one can listen to audio songs.the main screen comes with a large album art, if you are interested to read the lyrics of the song you are listening to you can simply embed the song lyrics and they will be displayed over the album art.
The best thing about this app is, it will automatically search and Download missing album art. You can also navigate to Now Playing section using few controls.
You can download and use PowerAMP for a trial period of 10 and15 days and then you can buy the unlocked version with low cost. For those who are not interested in paying that amount to get the licensed version can get the Power AMP Full Version Unlocked and enjoy its benefits.
Features of Power Amp:
- This application basically converts the PowerAMP trial version to a licensed version. In case you don’t have the PowerAMP pre-installed on your phone, PowerAMP full version unlocker for Android also suggests you to download the Main App.
- They give you the option of displaying a launcher icon.
- If you have limited storage on your Phone, the app can now be moved to SD card and solve your Phone storage problem.
The another Dropbox app for Android which lets you upload files like music, videos, photos and every other format directly to your Dropbox account. And you can instantly share those files with your Friends too.
Features of pixel pie:
1. It contains a combination of photos, video, audio and even files.
2. The contents of uploads are posted with the oldest at the top so your viewers can see your story in the order how you posted.
As the name suggests, this free Android app lets you sync any of your folder on micro SD card with your Dropbox account. So, whatever you save in the folder will directly get transferred to your Dropbox folder. It means that you need not spend extra efforts to transfer your data to your cloud storage.
Features of sync folder:
- It has erasable folders with having subfolders.
- You can Copy files from one folder or more folders.
- Only synchronize files with archive-attribute set.
- You can overwrite all files in destination.
- We can reset archive attribute of a file when file was backed up.
- Define filters for files to include and files to exclude from the synchronization i.e. exclude all files.
- We can move files from one folder to another.
- You can define date for file’s last change date to be included in the synchronization
What I like best about Photo Sync is that it allows you to selectively choose photos and movie files that you want to sync between your iPhone and IPad, and any computers on your Wi-Fi network, or with a Bluetooth connection. You can even directly import photos from your IOS into your iPhoto and Aperture libraries. Photo Sync also includes a free Mac client for exporting images from your computer to your iOS device(s). And like many photo syncing devices, you can use Photo Sync to transfer files to your Drop box and Flicker account.
Features of photo sync:
- Simple transfer:
you just select, choose target and you’re done. No need to be in front of your Computer or entering IP-addresses! Sending will continue in the background – even if you receive phone calls or are playing your Favorite Games.
- No limitations
One or thousands of photos/videos you can transfer them all at once.
Photo Sync keeps track of your actions and notes which photos/videos have already been transferred from your camera roll.
- Quick Transfer Mode
Quick Transfer is the ultimate time saver! Quick Transfer allows you to set a default computer (or other service) in the settings and then just transfer all new/selected pictures to this default computer/service by pressing and holding the sync button.
- Direct exchange between iPhone and iPad
Buy once and use PhotoSync on all your IPhones, iPod touches and iPads. PhotoSync is optimized for direct transfer between your devices over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth – no computer needed!
- Access by Web-Browser(wi)
Wi-Fi access to your photos/videos wherever you are – from any computer on the same Wi-Fi network by just opening a web-browser! View your photos on a big screen, download selected photos/videos or upload photos/videos to your device – a great feature when at friends!
- Share on the go – Dropbox, Face book, Picasa, Smug Mug & FTP
Show your photos/videos to friends, family and the world by uploading them to Dropbox, Facebook, Picasa and Smug Mug. You are saving your photos/videos on a NAS-Device? No problem – you can use the FTP feature of Photo Sync to upload your photos/videos to your NAS-Device.
- Quick look mode
Click on the “eye-icon” and view all your photos/videos directly in the app – no need to quit it!
Remote Snap almost instantly transfers your images directly to your Mac or PC over Wi-Fi—as you snap them on your iPhone, or select existing images from your IPhone Camera or Photo Library. To use Remote Snap, you will need to download app to your iOS device, and then install the free “Remote Snap Server” client on your Mac or PC. The setup is very easy. With Remote Snap’s instant transfer feature, you could set up a Hazel automation to automatically open and display Images as they are sent via Remote Snap, which means others can view your images as you take them.
If you would rather not waste time selecting photos in your iPhone Camera Roll to upload to Dropbox, download a free copy of Picbox, which automatically copies entire Camera Roll of photos and/or videos to your Dropbox account with one single tap. On top of that, Picbox keeps track of which images it has already Uploaded to Your Account. It does not erase your original images on your Camera roll; it simply copies them to your account.
If you casually in touch with your beloved friends through SMS , it is the best platform to share your feelings with friends and well wishers. Android 2go mobile is a good application it let you keep in touch with your beloved persons. The best thing about this Application Tool is free to use it is normally used by millions of users over the world. If you are interested to setup your profiles, you simply choose this app.
Having this app you can interact with the people and you can get new friends and you can share your files, videos and other messages from your Mobile Phone. If you are interested to download network connection on your phone and the charges vary from one mobile operator to the other, but the cost of network is still significantly less compared to the cost of SMS. Using it is very easy, you simply need to download and install the app on your phone from their website.
Download this app on your cell phone and start chatting right away to your friends.