How would you like to listen to your choice of songs on the Radio? Do you often get annoyed when you are forced to listen to random songs you don’t like, and you need to keep waiting for a good song to be player? Well if you own a BlackBerry you are in luck! Slacker Radio for BlackBerry is an Amazing App that lets you listen to your favorite songs by providing you with option of skipping songs.
Slacker Radio for BlackBerry provides you with the following features:
- The highlight of this app is that it provides you with unlimited Free Music at the convenience of your phone.
- You can listen to not 1 or 2 but in fact 100 genres of programmed Stations.
- You don’t have to switch off the radio while using the other Apps, you can listen to the music and various apps simultaneously.
- You can also see the Picture of your favorite artists while you listen to them.
- You have the option of banning the songs and the artists you don’t like.
- If you like a particular artist of Song, you can express it by rating them.
- If you like what you are listening to, you can also save it on your phone, using their caching feature.
- This App doesn’t just provide you with the music, in fact it gives you all the additional information related to it, such as lyrics, reviews and even biographies.
Currently the Slacker Radio for BlackBerry comes with two versions; there is a free version as well as a premium version. The free version includes commercials from time to time and you are allowed to skip six songs per hour, on the other hand the premium version provides you with Unlimited Skips, you don’t have to tolerate those unwanted banner ads and audio, in fact you can request unlimited number of songs for a small amount of $3.99 per month!