Android phones provide you with amazing apps that can be used for your entertainment and they also provide you with very knowledgeable Apps. Do you often need to get online to search for a word definition or even reach out to find a Dictionary Book for yourself? How would you like to have access to a dictionary right on the tip of your fingers? Unlike a computer you can always carry your Android around and have access to the dictionary whenever required. Dictionary.com provides you with amazing features right on your Android phone.
The free Dictionary.com app provides you with reference content right from the Dictionary.com website as well as the Thesaurus.com Site. The app also includes features such as audio pronunciation, this feature is really helpful if you have learnt a new word and are not sure about how to pronounce it. The App also includes an option that lets you search voice-to-text and also includes Dictionay.com famous Word of the Day that lets you learn a new word every day.
Free Dictionary for your Android also includes the following features:
- It includes both Dictionary and Thesaurus as well.
- You have access to Around 375,000 Words and their definitions
- You can listen to phonetic as well as their audio pronunciation
- 300,000 synonyms and antonyms
- The app also includes example sentences that give you a good idea of how and where the word can be used.
- They include their Popular Word of the Day and also their Hot Word blog.
- They also provide you with details regarding the word, such as information about their history and origin.
- It also includes Spelling Suggestions.
- It also includes custom backgrounds and it also has a favorite words list.
- This Amazing Dictionary comes in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Greek, Arabic, Polish, Turkish, and Russian.
Free Dictionary for Android is very handy app to have on your phone.